On general principles, circuit size laptop sources are similar to the picture above.
- TPS51020 ICs a 3v3 and 5V source.
- IT8511 SIO.
- A / D Dock In source adapter plugged in
- VBAT is the battery source
- AC_BAT is the power supply for the circuit, it can be obtained from the adapter or battery.
- Source level AC_BAT for IC source 3v3/5V (24 feet TPS51020)
- IC 5V 3v3/5V create (VREG5 feet 22 TPS51020) for SIO
- SIO get 3v3 from 5VAO line of IC 3v3/5V
- SIO Since pressure AC_IN (consider using Adapter or not)
- SIO ordered 3v3 and 5v source (EN1 and EN2)TPS51020 create 3v3 and 5v (one branch of the 3v3 or 5v will take back to Power feed SIO) remaining for the entire circuit.
- Signal TPS51020 Power Good (PWRGD) for SIO
- Button click 3v3 sources and wait press the power button.
- When pressing the power button click, SIO ordered secondary sources (or source) as: RAM native South, chip North, VGA chip source
- SIO continues to open source Vcore for the CPU completes the of source circuit size.
Test Flow circuit source:
- Source AC_Bat to have and to foot powered IC 3v3/5v (the TPS51020). This source is open = 1 or 2 mosfet and usually drawn with the charging circuit. Refer to Battery charging circuit and open source AC_Bat.
- TPS51020 must create and 5v (VREG5) grant for SIO.
- SIO command to open the EN1 and EN2 of TPS51020 (if lost, we can try to apply to assume this command).
- EN1 and EN2 must have 3v3 and 5v
- 3v3 and 5v OK, PWRGD feet high
- 3v3 and 5v ok, legs right sources 3v3
- When you click the source, if other secondary sources are OK, the entire source will run. One of the secondary source "problem" circuit "protected" and disconnect all sources <- as excitement turned off.